What I see in my mind’s eye, when I think about the results of a Trump presidency, partially described by Ron Paul.
I do NOT see Trump reforming the nation so much that we revert back to any of the boogeyman fears being thrown about. I DO see a change from the previous mentality in several other respects.
- I believe Veterans will see a YUGE bump in care and competence at the VA, or heads WILL roll.
- I believe the war on the Police will soon be OVER! The gloves should come off at least.
- I believe SCOTUS will be returned to being a bastion of strict constitutional justices, thus preserving the union, as it was meant to be, for years to come.
- I believe we will reestablish our credentials with our true allies, Britain and Israel prominent among those.
- I believe education will return to an emphasis on the three Rs to begin with and then Science. The only thing common about education will be the good ole “common denominator”. Charter and non-secular schools will show the way and public schools will catch on or catch fire. A&E may take a hit, but it is just A&E, after all. We are saving a nation here and we already know Hollyhood doesn’t care.
- I believe religion will once again be an okay thing, all religion, and that the myth of a predominantly anti-Muslim right, will be dispelled through kindness, even as we eradicate the real threat of radical Islam. Note that there are millions of Muslims involved in that struggle, on our side, already. This is not new.
- I believe we will win that war too, but NOT without the help of those millions of Muslims.
- I believe a newly deregulated industry and energy independence, both accomplished without burning down the barn environmentally, will lead the USA through the present malaise in our business might. We are not as well off as these inflated economic figures we are shown today seem to infer. One day the TRUE numbers of unemployed will be known, to include the millions taken off the work force altogether when their benefits ran out and they still had no job. One day the true nature of the theft of our nations wealth which was transferred to trillions in debt instead, will be revealed. BUT WE WILL RECOVER!
- I believe the IRS, the FED, the FBI, the CIA, the Pentagon, the NSA and all the other myriad alphabet bureaucracies that make up our convoluted form of government, will begin to function as designed again. I don’t know if the recovery will be total. It would seem that eight years might be needed.
- I believe, sadly, that the rift between right and left will continue through a midterm that will, thankfully however, have brought more Americans to our side, and thus result in a senatorial majority too, enabling some real USA friendly legislation contributing greatly to our then growing wealth.
- I believe that government and ultimately business in general will once again be focused on the USA first.
- I believe we’ll all look back four years from now and say, “Wow. What a great trip this has been.” Those of us smart enough to get on board, that is.
- I believe a renewed Military will quieten the recently amplified drumbeat of oppression heard across the earth. When the USA draws red lines and the world knows that we NOW stand firmly on those red lines, the bad actors will stand down. They always have. They only stood up recently when we retreated into a pseudo-safe space sanction mentality that our adversaries laughed at as they took whatever the hell they wanted to take…and we backed up a little more each time, casting the most egregious verbiage at the Iranians, Russians, Syrians, North Koreans, Chinese…etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseum. Retreating is not winning.
- I believe there will be a reckoning of health care issues that will leave us all in agreement if not all completely satisfied.
- I believe the same will come true in regards to Social Security and Medicare.
- I believe that even the most hateful of anarchistic lefties will come around, because they also like their Calvin Klein undies, and that sixty dollar an hour job they just got on January 20 only lasts for a week or so, if that.
- I believe freedom will ring and the flag will fly.